Our Area, Eureka Springs
The Top 50 Things to do in Eureka Springs
Arsenic & Old Lace Inn, a luxury Eureka Springs bed and breakfast, is an excellent alternative to local hotels.
There are so many wonderful things to do in Eureka Springs that you’d truly have to spend multiple getaways here to see it all. To help you make the most of your time, though, we’re sharing 50 of our favorite things to do in Eureka Springs. You’ll find the area’s most highly recommended year-round events, attractions, and favorite restaurants. The guide also includes top wineries and nightlife spots. It also provides best places to experience the arts in Eureka Springs, where to find quality hiking trails and even Eureka Springs wedding advice.
To help plan your visit to Eureka Springs, here’s our Vacation Guide, filled with all the very best things to do in Eureka Springs! Think of this as your own personal cheat Sheets for the best things to do in Eureka Springs
These are a few general itineraries for Eureka Springs, as well as a guide to nearby Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Plan a Eureka Springs Vacation: the Ultimate Cheat Sheet
- Romantic Places in Arkansas You May Not Have Thought About
- How to Plan Great Eureka Springs Getaways
- 7 Things to do in Bentonville AR
Events in Eureka Springs
Did we mention there are a lot of things to do in Eureka Springs year-round? It bears repeating! Spring, Summer, Autumn, or Winter, there is almost always an intriguing event here in Eureka Springs. From Christmas parades to muscle car shows and things in between, you’re sure to be just as busy as you want to be while visiting us in this beautiful Victorian town. There are also many great things to do in Eureka Springs with kids. (Also be sure to download our free Eureka Springs Vacation Guide.)
- Fun Fall Festivals in Arkansas: Our 4 Favorites
- Celebrate a Eureka Springs Halloween
- Ferrari Car Club Crescent Classic Mille Miglia Rally
- What to Know About Corvette Weekend in Eureka Springs
- What You Need to Know About War Eagle Mill Craft Fair
- Plan to Attend the Eureka Springs Christmas Parade
- Enjoy a Visit to the Original Ozark Folk Festival
- Eureka Springs Events to Attend this Spring
- Experience the Eureka Springs Film Festival
- What to Do in Eureka Springs This Summer
- Witness the Eureka Springs Mustang Show
- Celebrate Thanksgiving in Eureka Springs
Top Eureka Springs Attractions
The beautiful attractions both in town and nearby in Arkansas alone (like Quigley’s Castle) make for a lengthy list of places to visit. While the Museum of Earth History is no more, there are plenty of other fantastic attractions in our corner of the world, including the following:
- Visit These Must-See Eureka Springs Attractions
- Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge
- Dogwood Canyon – Hiking, Biking and More
- Arkansas Fall Foliage is a Sight to See
- See the 3 Most Beautiful Mountains in Arkansas
- See a Northwest Arkansas Naturals Game
- A Brief History of the Thorncrown Chapel
- Eureka Springs Historic District History Lesson
- The Eureka Springs Railroad is a Trip Through Time
- Everything You Need to Know About the Belle of the Ozarks Cruise
- Float Down Buffalo River State Park
- The Pea Ridge National Military Park for Civil War Buffs
- Don’t Miss Autumn in the Ozarks
The Best Eureka Springs Restaurants
Even the snobbiest foodie will love the dining options in Eureka Springs. There really is something here for everyone! Here are a few of our favorites. We recommend you try as many as you can, but of course, if you miss something, there’s always next time!
- 10 Eureka Springs Restaurants We Like (And You Will Too!)
- 7 Excellent Restaurants in Eureka Springs
- 6 Great Foodie Places to Eat in Eureka Springs
- How to Find the Most Romantic Eureka Springs Dining
Planning a Eureka Springs Wedding? Let us Help!
There is nothing more magical than a Eureka Springs wedding. In fact, Eureka Springs has been called the Wedding Capital of the South, and it’s easy to see why. Weddings in Eureka Springs are certainly something to experience, and we’re here to make your Eureka Springs wedding exactly what you want.
Our Top Recommended Things to do in Eureka Springs
Horseback riding. Hiking. A massage. There’s much to do in Eureka Springs. See our most recommended.
- Horseback Riding in Eureka Springs
- Eureka Springs Hiking Experience Guide
- Where to go Horseback Riding in Eureka Springs
- 5 Ways to Enjoy a Relaxing Massage in Eureka Springs
Opportunities to Celebrate the Arts in Eureka Springs
Eureka Springs is an artist’s colony with plenty of opportunity to enjoy the arts – in many forms. Theaters and galleries can be a great way to enjoy a day in Eureka Springs in December and other colder months of the year. We share our favorites.
- 13 Eureka Springs Art Galleries on Spring Street
- The 6 Best Arkansas Artists in Eureka Springs
- Opera in the Ozarks is Something to Look Forward To
- Eureka Springs Art Galleries Guide
- Experience The Great Passion Play of Eureka Springs
Plan your Eureka Springs vacation and be sure to visit us at Arsenic & Old Lace Bed and Breakfast. You’ll find one of the best places to stay in Eureka Springs.
Pet Friendly Things to Do in Eureka Springs
Eureka Springs Bark Park
Eureka Springs Bark Park held its Grand Opening on July 14, 2014. Properly vaccinated, socialized and spayed/neutered dogs welcome. Come wag with us!
Christ of the Ozarks
935 Passion Play Rd – Eureka Springs, AR (Map)
Christ of the Ozarks is one of Arkansas’ most revered and inspiring spots, and you can enjoy it with your four-legged travel companion. Built by famed artisan Emmet Sullivan.
Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railway
299 North Main Street – Eureka Springs, AR (Map)
All aboard — including Rover! The ES&NA Railway takes you on a one-of-a-kind railway trip that lets you experience the golden age of rail travel. Well-behaved, leashed pets are welcome.
Pine Mountain Village
2075 E Van Buren St – Eureka Springs, AR (Map)
Enjoy a one-of-a-kind shopping trip, out in the fresh air and sunshine. Located in Eureka Springs, Pine Mountain Village is a charming Victorian-style shopping district in an outdoor park setting.
For help planning your visit to Eureka Springs, here’s our FREE Vacation Guide!
You may also find a list of attractions at EurekaSprings.com, or the Eureka Springs Chamber of Commerce.