- Our Area, Eureka Springs
Top 50 Eureka Springs Attractions
Arsenic & Old Lace Inn – a luxury Eureka Springs bed and breakfast – and an excellent alternative to local hotels.
Arsenic & Old Lace shares our top 50 Eureka Springs attractions. You’ll find the area’s most highly recommended year-round events, attractions, and favorite restaurants. The guide also includes top wineries and nightlife spots. It also provides best places to experience the arts in Eureka Springs, where to find quality hiking trails and even Eureka Springs wedding advice.
To help plan your visit to Eureka Springs, here’s our Vacation Guide!
Cheat Sheets for Things to Do in Eureka Springs
These are a few general itineraries for Eureka Springs, as well as a guide to nearby Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Plan a Eureka Springs Vacation: the Ultimate Cheat Sheet
- Romantic Places in Arkansas You May Not Have Thought About
- How to Plan Great Eureka Springs Getaways
- 7 Things to do in Bentonville AR
Events in Eureka Springs
Spring, Summer, Autumn, or Winter, there is almost always an intriguing event here in Eureka Springs. From Christmas parades to muscle car shows and things in between, you’re sure to be busy while visiting, if you want to be. Many are great things to do in Eureka Springs with kids. (Also be sure to download our free Eureka Springs Vacation Guide.)
- Fun Fall Festivals in Arkansas: Our 4 Favorites
- Celebrate a Eureka Springs Halloween
- Ferrari Car Club Crescent Classic Mille Miglia Rally
- What to Know About Corvette Weekend in Eureka Springs
- What You Need to Know About War Eagle Mill Craft Fair
- Plan to Attend the Eureka Springs Christmas Parade
- Enjoy a Visit to the Original Ozark Folk Festival
- Eureka Springs Events to Attend this Spring
- Experience the Eureka Springs Film Festival
- What to Do in Eureka Springs This Summer
- Witness the Eureka Springs Mustang Show
- Compete in the Eureka Springs Fat Tire Festival
- Celebrate Thanksgiving in Eureka Springs
- Things to Do in Northwest Arkansas This Spring
Top Eureka Springs Attractions
The beautiful attractions both in town and nearby in Arkansas alone (like Quigley’s Castle) make for a lengthy list of places to visit. While the Museum of Earth History is no more, there are plenty of other fantastic attractions in our corner of the world.
- Visit These Must-See Eureka Springs Attractions
- Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge
- Dogwood Canyon – Hiking, Biking and More
- Arkansas Fall Foliage is a Sight to See
- See the 3 Most Beautiful Mountains in Arkansas
- See a Northwest Arkansas Naturals Game
- A Brief History of the Thorncrown Chapel
- Eureka Springs Historic District History Lesson
- The Eureka Springs Railroad is a Trip Through Time
- Everything You Need to Know About the Belle of the Ozarks Cruise
- Float Down Buffalo River State Park
- The Pea Ridge National Military Park for Civil War Buffs
- Don’t Miss Autumn in the Ozarks
The Best Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Even the snobbiest foodie will love the dining options in Eureka Springs. Here are a few of our favorites. Try as many as you can.
- 10 Eureka Springs Restaurants We Like (And You Will Too!)
- 7 Excellent Restaurants in Eureka Springs
- 6 Great Foodie Places to Eat in Eureka Springs
- How to Find the Most Romantic Eureka Springs Dining
A Few Guides to Help You Plan Your Eureka Springs Wedding
Eureka Springs has been called the Wedding Capital of the South, and it’s easy to see why. Weddings in Eureka Springs are certainly something to experience.
Our Favorite Nightlife Spots, Wineries, and Bars in Eureka Springs
Yes, there’s nightlife here in Eureka Springs! Enjoy recommended bars, hot spots and a fantastic winery close to us at Arsenic & Old Lace.
- The 5 Best Things to do in Eureka Springs at Night
- The Best Eureka Springs Bars
- Red or White? Try Both at Keels Creek Winery
- Eureka Springs Nightlife Hotspots
Top Eureka Springs Activities
Horseback riding. Hiking. A massage. There’s much to do in Eureka Springs. See our most recommended.
- Horseback Riding in Eureka Springs
- Eureka Springs Hiking Experience Guide
- Where to go Horseback Riding in Eureka Springs
- 5 Ways to Enjoy a Relaxing Massage in Eureka Springs
Opportunities to Celebrate the Arts in Eureka Springs
Eureka Springs is an artist’s colony with plenty of opportunity to enjoy the arts – in many forms. Theaters and galleries can be a great way to enjoy a day in Eureka Springs in December and other colder months of the year. We share our favorites.
- 13 Eureka Springs Art Galleries on Spring Street
- The 6 Best Arkansas Artists in Eureka Springs
- Opera in the Ozarks is Something to Look Forward To
- Get in a Visit to the Arts Center of the Ozarks
- Eureka Springs Art Galleries Guide
- Experience The Great Passion Play of Eureka Springs
Plan your Eureka Springs vacation and be sure to visit us at Arsenic & Old Lace Bed and Breakfast. You’ll find one of the best places to stay in Eureka Springs.
Pet Friendly Things to Do in Eureka Springs
Eureka Springs Bark Park
Eureka Springs Bark Park held its Grand Opening on July 14, 2014. Properly vaccinated, socialized and spayed/neutered dogs welcome. Come wag with us!
Christ of the Ozarks
935 Passion Play Rd – Eureka Springs, AR (Map)
Christ of the Ozarks is one of Arkansas’ most revered and inspiring spots, and you can enjoy it with your four-legged travel companion. Built by famed artisan Emmet Sullivan.
Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railway
299 North Main Street – Eureka Springs, AR (Map)
All aboard — including Rover! The ES&NA Railway takes you on a one-of-a-kind railway trip that lets you experience the golden age of rail travel. Well-behaved, leashed pets are welcome.
Pine Mountain Village
2075 E Van Buren St – Eureka Springs, AR (Map)
Enjoy a one-of-a-kind shopping trip, out in the fresh air and sunshine. Located in Eureka Springs, Pine Mountain Village is a charming Victorian-style shopping district in an outdoor park setting.