It’s well past time for you to take advantage of our exceptional romantic getaway packages! This winter, let our cozy and romantic Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast offer you a place of respite for that romantic getaway you’ve been dreaming of. Catering to romance and making sure you enjoy every moment of your time together is at the very heart of what we do here at the Arsenic and Old Lace Bed and Breakfast.
We offer a number of romantic getaway packages and romantic add-ons, each of which thoughtfully designed to help you make the most of your time at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast. Between offering you a romantic sanctuary and helping you plan your adventures (both big and small) in the area, we take our role in guiding you to the very best romantic getaways seriously. That also means we know just when to leave you alone, too!
The Most Romantic Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast
No two Bed and Breakfasts are alike, which is part of what makes staying at B&B’s such a special experience. You’ll find that there are plenty of things that make our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast a special and romantic place. Our romantic getaway packages just add to the experience!
We think you’ll feel what makes us so special from the very moment you drive up to our impressive mansion, located just minutes from downtown Eureka Springs and surrounded by the beauty of the Ozark Mountains. Of course, our welcoming hospitality is a big part of what makes staying with us so special. But it’s also the 5 uniquely decorated and luxuriously appointed guest rooms, the beautiful and historic common spaces, our stunning grounds, and the quaint charm of Eureka Springs itself that makes a romantic getaway here something unforgettable.
Each morning of your stay, you’ll be awakened to the aromas of coffee and breakfast, made fresh for you daily right here in our kitchen. It’s the perfect way to start off your day, whatever you may have in store. While all of these luxury touches will surely facilitate a memorable getaway, we also have a number of wonderful packages, specials, and enhancements that will elevate your stay to something truly extraordinary.
Our Best Romantic Getaway Packages
Studies show couples who travel together report increased feelings of intimacy. Why not book one of our packages and stoke those flames of passion at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast? Eureka Springs has long been considered one of the most romantic towns to visit in the country. Our Romance Getaway Package, which is one of the best getaway packages for Honeymoons, Anniversaries, or just time alone with the one you love, includes the following:
- A two or more night stay is recommended for this add-on package
- Bottle of champagne or sparkling cider
- 2 Arsenic & Old Lace champagne flutes
- 1-hour massage for 2 (can be a couples massage)
- A $65.00 voucher good for Dinner for 2 at one of five of Eureka’s finest restaurants.
Romance in the Ozarks
Imagine a romantic getaway package that puts you right into the peaceful Ozark Mountains. That’s exactly what you’ll find at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast! Curl up with your special someone, relax in your generous whirlpool tub, and relish a few days’ respite from the troubles and stresses of everyday life. This Eureka Springs Vacation Package includes:
- 1-1/2 hour couples massage (pending availability)
- Complimentary Sparkling Beverage
- $65 voucher toward dinner at some of Eureka’s favorite restaurants
- 2 souvenir Arsenic and Old Lace B&B Flutes
Things to do in Eureka Springs
Eureka Springs is a charming, romantic, and fun getaway destination to visit any time of the year. In the winter, it’s a great place to spend a relaxing few days, just you and your sweetheart. Though we encourage you to take as much time to relax in the calming comforts of our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast, we also think there’s plenty to see and do in the winter wonderland that awaits just beyond our door.
If you’re the adventurous type, here are a few of our favorite ways to enjoy these snowy winter months in the Victorian town of Eureka Springs:
- Take a stroll through downtown Eureka Springs, browsing the unique shops. Don’t forget to admire the architecture, and visit some of the town’s historic attractions. There’s plenty to do to keep you busy for days, and the best part is, you’ll be able to do it without the busy summer crowds!
- Wander the nature trails in the area. Even when it’s cold outside, sometimes a little time in nature is the best medicine for all that ails us. A great place to go is Lake Leatherwood City Park, where you’ll find 21 miles of beautiful hiking and biking trails.
- Another great way to escape the cold outside is to head underground! Cosmic Cavern remains a steady 64 degrees throughout the year. And, during the winter, you may even get to see the eagles that come to roost in this area during the winter, too! The cavern is currently closed for the season, but will reopen on February 26th!
- As spring gets underway, there’s more and more to do in Eureka Springs! It is the perfect home-base for fishing and water sports enthusiasts, with the Kings River, White River, Table Rock Lake, and Beaver Lake all nearby.
- Learn all about this interesting town and get acquainted with the colorful past of Eureka Springs. The perfect place to start is the Eureka Springs Historical Museum, which houses a collection of documents, photographs, and artifacts that tell the story of Eureka Springs. Another great way to enjoy the historic charm of this small town is aboard the Eureka Springs Trolley.
Does this sound like the winter getaway you’ve been dreaming of? If so, go ahead and book your getaway to our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast today!