Downtown Eureka Springs is an exceptional place to enjoy a bit of shopping this holiday season! Not only is planning a shopping trip to a great way to find those one-of-a-kind gifts for everyone on your list, but it’s a great excuse to visit us at our charming & romantic Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast.
There’s a little bit of everything in downtown Eureka Springs, except, of course, big-box stores, malls, and factory outlets. Instead, you’ll find an eclectic range of independently owned shops and boutiques lining the historic streets of this charming Victorian Village.
Once you’ve loaded up on gifts and treasures, the welcoming and romantic accommodations at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast will be waiting for you. We’re only 2 blocks away from downtown Eureka Springs, situating you right in the heart of this incredible town during your getaway. What more could you possibly want? Book your room at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast today!
The Best Shopping in Downtown Eureka Springs
When it comes to great places to enjoy a bit of holiday shopping, there’s nowhere that beats downtown Eureka Springs. Many of the shops in downtown Eureka Springs are filled with charm, and often their own quirks. While half of the fun of shopping in downtown Eureka Springs is admiring the historic Victorian architecture, the real joy comes when you find the perfect gift for even the hardest-to-shop-for people on your list!
There really is something for just about everyone here, from shops filled with things like quilts, herbs, and olive oils to fashion-forward boutiques, gift shops, and art galleries. There are hundreds of wonderful shops in downtown Eureka Springs but here are a few of our favorite places to find perfect holiday gifts:
- Soap Stop & Body Shop is the perfect place to find high-quality, handcrafted bath and body products – the perfect gift for someone who loves to be pampered.
- Granny’s Place stocks a little bit of everything, ranging from eclectic gifts, toys, and clothing to original local artwork and crafts.
- Just Between Friends is a longstanding gift boutique in downtown Eureka Springs, offering a broad range of unique and exclusive product lines.
- Pick up some sweet treats from Two Dumb Danes Fudge Factory. Another great spot is Sweet’s Fudge Kitchen.
- Iris at the Basin Park has been named one of America’s top retailers by NICHE magazine and hosts a variety of fine art from local, regional, and national artists.
- Pick up some new gear for your favorite outdoors lover at Wild Blue Yonder, the premier outdoors store for downtown Eureka Springs.
- For the food lover, there’s nowhere better to shop than Gourmet Eureka.
- Find a fun variety of clothing, accessories, decor, and gifts, all of which are globally inspired, at Earthbound Trading Co. in downtown Eureka Springs.
- Shop for your favorite cook at Tummy Ticklers.
- Head to Hats, Hides, & Heirlooms for a truly unique shopping experience.
- Shopping for a fashionista? Head to C’est La Vie and enjoy shopping for a range of designer clothing, shoes, and accessories, as well as beautiful accents for the home.
- Some of the most delicious, fresh, and real Extra Virgin Olive Oil is waiting for you at Fresh Harvest Tasting Room.
- Quicksilver Gallery features the works of about 120 local, regional, and nationally known artists
- Zark’s Gallery is a contemporary fine craft and art gallery representing more than 125 local, regional, and national artists.
- Head to Fusion Squared and bit up some beautiful fused glass jewelry and other fused glass items, each of which is handmade by Eureka Springs artist John Rinehart.
- Check out the beautiful photographs at J Foster Photography.
- Browse the range of fine art at Studio 62.
- Studio 34 is a working artist studio and art gallery featuring local, original art and handmade furniture.
Stay at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast
When choosing a place to stay near downtown Eureka Springs, there’s nowhere that beats the cozy comfort and romantic ambiance of our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast. Each of our guest rooms is thoughtfully decorated with luxury appointments, such as cozy fireplaces, 2-person whirlpool tubs, comfortable beds, spacious showers, and so much more. Some of our guest rooms even have a private patio or balcony, too.
Each day of your Eureka Springs romantic getaway will start with a full, multi-course breakfast. Your meal begins with a fruit course and homemade bread and is followed by a gourmet sweet or savory main course with appropriate meat or side dish. It’s always an unforgettable meal and a great start to any day! For the best lodging in town, book your room at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast today!