If there’s one thing Eureka Springs is known for, it’s as a destination for romantic getaways. Not only is Eureka Springs a truly beautiful Victorian town, but it’s filled with beautiful scenery, and romantic things to do around every corner. If you’re looking for someplace relaxing to get away this winter, look no further than our luxurious and romantic Bed and Breakfast.
The Arsenic & Old Lace Bed and Breakfast is a one-of-a-kind Inn nestled in the heart of the scenic Ozark Mountains, and just blocks away from everything that awaits in downtown Eureka Springs. We were recently voted as the Most Charming Inn in all of Arkansas by MSN Lifestyle, which speaks to the level of care and hospitality you’ll enjoy at our romantic Inn. Come explore with us, and experience all of the romantic things to do in Eureka Springs this February. One stay here, and you’ll be hooked for a lifetime of romantic getaways to our beautiful Inn. Book your room today!
10 Romantic Things to do in Eureka Springs
While there is a romantic ambiance that permeates the air at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast, that same vibe extends to the historic town of Eureka Springs. The historic Victorian buildings in downtown set the perfect stage for enjoying a romantic day on the town, even if you simply spend the afternoon milling around and taking in the scenery.
If you’re the type that likes to plan out your itinerary, we’re here to help! Here are 10 of our favorite romantic things to do in Eureka Springs:
- A romantic getaway to Eureka Springs would not be complete without a visit to the exquisite Thorncrown Chapel.
- Immerse yourself in nature in Eureka Springs, and take a walk or run together at Lake Leatherwood City Park. If you want even more time in the outdoors, there are plenty of trails around Eureka Springs to enjoy.
- Indulge and give yourself and your loved one a little pampering at a local Eureka Springs Spa. No romantic getaway would be complete without a little self-indulgence! We love to send our guests to Healing Benefits Spa.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner for two in downtown Eureka Springs. Top restaurants include Le Stick Nouveau, Gaskins Cabin Steak House, Local Flavor Cafe, The Grotto Wood-fired Grill, and Grande Tavern.
- Meander the streets of downtown Eureka Springs, filled to the brim with unique boutiques, art galleries, and plenty of interesting things to explore.
- Get adventurous and learn how to cook together! A French-style cooking class is a great way to try out your skills and to learn new ones!
- Get outside and watch the majesty of eagles soaring through the sky. Eagles love the high bluffs around Eureka Springs, and this February is one of the best times to see them in action. Hobbs State Park offers eagle watching tours with an interpretive guide during the month of February.
- Learn more about the namesake for this historic town, and walk through the historic natural springs of Eureka Springs.
- Romantic getaways and chocolate go hand in hand. This February, attend the Chocolate Lovers Festival. Afterward, treat yourselves to something from Sweet’s Fudge Kitchen.
- Spend a day Inn-doors. Relax and enjoy the view from our large wrap-around Veranda, unwind in the large two-person Jacuzzi tubs in our bathrooms, or hang out and read or watch a movie by the fire in our comfortable guest rooms.
The Perfect Romantic Getaway Begins Here
Every romantic getaway starts with the perfect accommodations, and that brings us back to our romantic Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast. Our Inn has a well-earned reputation for not only romance but for exceptional hospitality as well. Wake up each morning to the mouth-watering smells of breakfast being made-from-scratch in our kitchen. Our breakfast is the perfect way to fuel up for a fun day of laughter and romance ahead.
There are a number of romantic things to do in Eureka Springs. How much of this charming town you experience while you’re here is up to you, but one thing is for sure: one taste of this sensational town will leave you wanting more. Book your romantic getaway at our luxury Bed and Breakfast today!