Privacy & Policies
Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast Policies
At Arsenic and Old Lace Bed & Breakfast Inn we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Arsenic and Old Lace Bed & Breakfast Inn. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A “cookie” is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose to.
We take security seriously at Arsenic and Old Lace Bed & Breakfast Inn. When users make a reservation, we use every precaution to safeguard it online and offline.
Arsenic and Old Lace Bed & Breakfast Inn may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment and business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.
- Check-in after 2 PM. Please call if you are going to arrive after 6 PM
- Check-out is 11 AM
- All rooms are single or double occupancy only
- The Inn cannot accommodate children under 12
- Pets (Dogs Only) are allowed with prior arrangements in the Patio and Library guest rooms. There is a $25 pet fee each night of your stay
- We are a non-smoking Eureka Springs Inn. Guests who smoke may do so outdoors only! A minimum $250.00 cleaning fee will be charged if a guest smokes anywhere indoors
- There is a 2-night minimum
- Gift Certificate sales are final and non-refundable
- To confirm your reservation, a deposit is one night room rate plus tax or 50% of your total made reservation. We accept cash, traveler’s checks, Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. Please do not hesitate to discuss special arrangements.
- With 15 or more days’ notice deposit is refunded less $25.00 per room cancellation fee.
- If you must cancel less than 15 days prior to arrival, the full amount for all nights and prepaid package items will be charged. If the room nights are re-booked, a gift certificate for a future stay will be given. No refund for early departures. (Unlike a large hotel, Arsenic and Old Lace Eureka Springs Inn has only 5 rooms. Cancellations have a great impact. When your reservation is confirmed, all other requests for that suite are turned away.)
- A Special Cancellation Policy exists for groups or individuals reserving more than two rooms for any given date. This policy extends the cancellation notification period from 15 to 45 days.