For many around the country, the winter blues have set in, and we’re not so patiently waiting for signs of spring to show themselves. It’s in these darkest winter months that a romantic getaway springs to mind. After all, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. There really is no better time to plan some time away, just the two of you. We have the perfect place in mind for you, too. Our Bed and Breakfast, located in the beautiful small town of Eureka Springs, is the perfect place for a romantic getaway. Romance is our business, and no one does it better. Book a romantic getaway with us this winter, and enjoy a luxurious stay at Eureka Springs’ top Bed and Breakfast
Romantic Getaway Ideas
Eureka Springs, with its winding mountain roads and the ambiance of a charming Victorian Village, is an unbeatable romantic getaway destination. The Arsenic & Old Lace Bed and Breakfast has a well-earned reputation for excellence in hospitality, and you’ll see why from the moment you arrive on our doorstep. The warm, sophisticated, and romantic atmosphere of our Inn captivates the very essence of romance in the Ozarks. From there, how you spend the remainder of your time is up to you. Here are a few suggestions:
- Go wine tasting at Keels Creek Winery. Their tasting room shares a space in a beautiful Spanish-style building with Keels Creek Art Gallery.
- Watch eagles soar over the lakes and rivers in the area. The high bluffs offer the perfect home for these majestic birds. Hobbs State Park offers eagle watching tours, complete with an interpretive guide during the month of February.
- Get “lost” for a day and enjoy the picturesque mountain scenery of the Ozarks. There’s an extensive network of trails around Eureka Springs. Don’t worry; they are well marked! You won’t really get lost.
- Enjoy an intimate and romantic dinner for two in downtown Eureka Springs. Restaurants to try include Le Stick Nouveau, Gaskins Cabin Steak House, Local Flavor Cafe, The Grotto Wood-fired Grill, Grande Tavern, and DeVito’s. Or maybe you’d rather do the cooking together? Try a French-style cooking class!
- Did you know the natural mineral springs in Eureka Springs have been drawing health enthusiasts from around the country for centuries? Meander through the picturesque mountain streets and visit more than 60 natural springs. Most of them are full at this time of year, and each is unique.
- This Valentines Day, relax and enjoy a couples massage. Healing Benefits is who we use in conjunction with our romance package, offered throughout the month of February. They offer one of the best massages in the world. We also recommend Health Works, a husband and wife team that has been in business for almost 30 years.
- Attend the Chocolate Lovers Festival on February 17th. Since we’re talking chocolate and Valentine’s Day, treat your loved one to something from Sweet’s Fudge Kitchen.
- Experience an evening of Mystery and Intrigue at the Intrigue Theater.
- Snuggle up by the fire at Arsenic & Old Lace Bed and Breakfast, and enjoy the breathtaking winter views of the Ozark mountains from the comfort of our Inn.
No matter how much or how little of Eureka Springs you end up seeing while here, we know time spent at our Arkansas Bed and Breakfast will be well worth it. Our February Romance Package offers the best of Eureka Springs at this time of year. You’ll enjoy 2 nights of lodging at our Bed and Breakfast, complimentary beverages and chocolates, a $20 voucher to be used at one of many Eureka Springs restaurants, and 40% off a couples massage at Healing Benefits. In addition to that, to celebrate the month of romance, any 2-night stay throughout the month of February will receive either a complimentary bottle of sparkling beverage or a free Pillow Rose. Take advantage of this incredible deal, and book your romantic getaway with us today!