Are you looking for a great place to getaway this winter? The winter blues have set in for many of us, and there are times when spring still feels far away. Eureka Springs is an extraordinary travel destination, and the perfect place for a romantic getaway. But did you also know that there’s a lot to do here? In addition to the world-class attractions in Eureka Springs, it’s also an incredible food destination. One of the best things about visiting new places is exploring their restaurants and eateries. It’s a great way to get to know the area and the people. If you’re ready to get a taste of Eureka Springs, book your room with us now.
Eureka Springs Restaurants
If you do nothing but drink wine and eat food in Eureka Springs, you’ll have a spectacular time, and this is one of the reasons people keep coming back for getaways time and time again. With so many great restaurants to choose from, it can be a difficult choice. But rest assured; there is something for everyone! Here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- Gaskins Cabin Steak House serves exactly that: Steak. But they also happen to have a delicious salmon or trout.
- If you’re in the mood for Italian food, it’s hard to go wrong with Ermilio’s. Both will leave you full and satisfied!
- Local Flavor Cafe has extraordinary dishes. In particular, they occasionally serve a pork tenderloin in a bourbon cream sauce. It’s so good it will melt in your mouth. They also have an extensive wine list and delicious cocktails.
- The Grotto Wood-fired Grill & Wine Cave is a fantastic place for a date night. Their small plates and wine selection are delicious.
- Le Stick Nouveau is a French fine-dining establishment, featuring a variety of fresh, seasonal ingredients.
- For the finest of fine dining, head to the Grande Tavern in the Grand Central Hotel.
- When you’re out and about during the day, there are two lunch places that will fill you up and keep you going: Nibbles and Mud Street Cafe.
It’s time to let your taste buds enjoy all that is Eureka Springs. Book your room at our Bed and Breakfast today!