For a small town, Eureka Springs has a startling number of restaurants. Even more surprising is the diversity of the fare. Guests of our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast have returned from dinner raving about Indian, Mexican, Italian, and down-home Southern food. Some restaurants close during the winter each year – sad for those of us who live here, but cause for celebration when they reopen in the spring.
Eureka Springs restaurants are now open.
So if you are thinking of eating your way through a Eureka Springs getaway, the time is now.
Read on for a list of some of our favorite Eureka Springs restaurants:
- Bubba’s Barbecue: the place to go when you crave pulled pork.
- Casa Colina: fresh and creative is the best way to describe the food. Try the Tequila Lime Fajita Salad and anything with pork (smoked in-house).
- Ermilio’s: a comfortable place to enjoy fresh Italian food.
- Garden Bistro: always fresh, always gourmet. Great bread.
- Local Flavor Cafe: a Eureka Springs favorite since 1991.
- Gaskins Cabin: superb steak and seafood are served in this historic 1864 log cabin. People have been gathering here for food, drink, and good company for more than 150 years.
- The Oasis: cozy, artsy, fresh, tasty… these are a few of the words that describe the Oasis. Mexican fare with fresh, homemade salsa and creative twists on old favorites.
- Mud Street Cafe: a good lunch spot, if you have room after the breakfast we feed you here at our Eureka Springs Lodging. It’s tiny, but the croissant sandwiches are tasty.
- New Delhi Cafe: enjoy a home style all-you-can-eat buffet Friday through Sunday. Sip creamy chai and dip Samosas in chutney. Heaven.
Of course, we’ll take care of your morning meal here at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast; and you’re always welcome to help yourself to the homemade cookies, brownies, and other goodies throughout the day. Warning, they can become addictive!