If you’re looking for a fantastic getaway filled with fun things to do, great restaurants, beautiful scenery, and a romantic Bed and Breakfast at the heart of it, Eureka Springs is the place. There are so many great Eureka Springs attractions, most of which are within easy walking or driving distance from our Inn!
Many of the top Eureka Springs attractions, not to mention great restaurants, parks, shops, and more, are located in downtown Eureka Springs, just two blocks from our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast. The rest are spread out in the stunning Ozark Mountains nearby. This convenient location to everything is one of the reasons our Bed and Breakfast is rated as one of the best places to stay in Eureka Springs, but it doesn’t stop there!
We offer the perfect blend of old-world charm and modern amenities with warm and welcoming hospitality. It all adds up to one incredible stay. Eureka Springs is an incredible place – with the rising cost of gas and travel, there’s never been a better time to stick closer to home, enjoying all we have to offer. Are you ready to see the top Eureka Springs attractions? Book your room at our #1-rated Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast today!
The Top Eureka Springs Attractions You Must See
There’s a lot to love about Eureka Springs! After all, it is one of the country’s most highly visited getaway towns. That has a lot to do with the beautiful scenery and quaint Victoria charm of the city and the many interesting Eureka Springs attractions you’ll find in the area.
Below, we’ve rounded up the ten best Eureka Springs attractions worth seeing on your next visit to this beautiful place. It won’t take long to see why Eureka Springs is consistently rated as one of the best small towns in America. Without further ado, here are our favorite Eureka Springs attractions to see in 2022:
- When it comes to the best Eureka Springs attractions, nothing beats meandering the beautiful streets of downtown Eureka Springs, where you’ll find great shopping, beautiful architecture, delicious bites to eat, and so much more.
- No Eureka Springs attractions are more breathtakingly beautiful than the magnificent Thorncrowne Chapel.
- The Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge is one of the top-rated Eureka Springs attractions.
- If you’re looking for a great place to relax, unwind, and enjoy the scenery, there’s nowhere better than Lake Leatherwood City Park.
- Do you love haunted things? Don’t miss a visit to the infamous Crescent Hotel. It towers over downtown Eureka Springs and is one of the most popular Eureka Springs attractions.
- The Christ of the Ozarks Statue, and the associated Passion Play, are popular Eureka Springs attractions worth seeing.
- Visit the Blue Springs Heritage Center, a sacred ground that was part of the Trail of Tears and is now a National Historic Landmark.
- Visit a historic Civil War Battlefield at Pea Ridge National Military Park, just a short drive from our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast.
- Step into a strange world at the famous Quigley’s Castle, one of the more interesting Eureka Springs Attractions.
- Though they are separate Eureka Springs attractions, we’re grouping three unique underground experiences – all of which are great ways to keep cool in the hot months of summer. Visit War Eagle Cavern, Onyx Cave Park, and Cosmic Cavern for an unforgettable afternoon in Eureka Springs.
The Best Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast
Though these Eureka Springs attractions are a fun part of any getaway, your trip isn’t complete without great accommodations. When finding the best place to stay in Eureka Springs, nothing outshines our charming and historic Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast. Old World charm seamlessly blends with modern amenities, warm hospitality, and excellent, unobtrusive service at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast.
We offer five beautifully appointed guest rooms, plenty of spaces to relax and unwind, including our fantastic veranda, and a delicious breakfast every morning of your stay. All of this and more are at your fingertips when you stay at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast – plus, downtown Eureka Springs is only a short walk away. See what sets us apart from the rest. Book a room at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast today!