Winter is a quiet, peaceful, and beautiful season in Eureka Springs. If you find yourself longing for a restorative and romantic getaway this winter, there really are few places better than our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast. As for what to do in Eureka Springs this winter? Well, your options are plentiful!
Small towns like Eureka Springs continue to offer a world-class escape for travelers who are looking for a chance of scenery. Did you know that Eureka Springs is one of the most drivable destinations in the country? It’s true! Our charming Victorian town is within 12 hours or less of some of the major metropolitan areas of this country. Moreover, it’s a small town, replete with plenty of charm and fewer crowds than you’d find elsewhere.
Check out some of our ideas below, and get a feel for what to do in Eureka Springs this winter. Once you’re convinced, book your room at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast!
What to do in Eureka Springs This Winter
Travel to Eureka Springs this winter, and what you’ll find is a secluded and peaceful getaway, nestled into the heart of the stunning Ozark mountains. At every turn, you’ll find quaint Victorian architecture, and with an entire downtown on the National Register of Historic Places, plenty of things to admire.
There’s no reason to leave our luxury Bed and Breakfast, but when you do, we’ll be glad to make a few recommendations as to what to do in Eureka Springs this winter. Speaking of what to do in Eureka Springs this winter, here are just a few of our suggestions:
- We highly recommend you explore the charms of downtown Eureka Springs. Browse the unique shops, admire the architecture, and visit some of the town’s historic attractions. There’s plenty to do to keep you busy for days, and the best part is, you’ll be able to do it without the busy summer crowds!
- Take some time to wander the nature trails in the area, enjoying the starkly beautiful winter scenery along the way. Even though it’s cold outside, sometimes a little time in nature is the best medicine for all that ails us. Lake Leatherwood City Park offers 21 miles of beautiful hiking and biking trails.
- Winter is the perfect time to indulge a little bit, and Eureka Springs’ Spas are the perfect place to do just that. Book yourself a massage, and let the stresses of the past year melt away.
- The Crescent Hotel, known as America’s most haunted hotel is a must-see for any Eureka Springs visitor, regardless of the time of year. This hotel is legendary for the many “guests who check out but never leave”. This all-indoor tour is perfect for those icy and cold winter afternoons!
- Another great way to escape the cold outside is to head underground! Cosmic Cavern remains a steady 64 degrees throughout the year. And, during the winter, you may even get to see the eagles that come to roost in this area during the winter, too! The cavern is currently closed for the season, but will reopen on February 26th!
The Best Eureka Springs Lodging for Romantic Getaways
We know what to do in Eureka Springs this winter and how to make the most of romantic and fun getaways. But, more importantly, we also know how to take care of you so you have the best time imaginable. Our romantic Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast is nestled into the hillside of the Ozark Mountains and is just 2 blocks from downtown Eureka Springs.
We offer just 5 guest rooms, each one more romantic than the next. Here, you’ll find a private oasis that is away from the hustle and bustle – and crowds – of downtown Eureka Springs, but still close enough to enjoy the best of it. Our peaceful and tranquil property gives you the break you crave, with plenty of common spaces to enjoy.
Each morning, we’ll treat you to a delicious breakfast and plenty of gracious hospitality, and we’re happy to talk through your days’ plans so you can make the most out of your time. We really do offer the best Eureka Springs lodging experience. Book our romantic Bed and Breakfast today!