Have you ever been curious about taking a tour of haunted Eureka Springs? You’re bound to encounter a scary story or two in a town as historic as Eureka Springs. This fall is the perfect opportunity to stay at our Bed and Breakfast, participate in a ghost tour or two, and learn about the legends, myths, and stories of a very haunted Eureka Springs.
Both skeptics and believers in the paranormal love visiting Eureka Springs, and with so many great haunted attractions in the area, it’s easy to see why. As fun as these haunted tours are, however, the real star of the show in Eureka Springs is the lodging offered at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast. The Arsenic and Old Lace Bed and Breakfast is located just two short blocks from downtown Eureka Springs and offers unparalleled accommodations and an unbeatable romantic atmosphere.
A stay at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast means you’ll not only have a cozy and comfortable place to call home while you’re in town, but it also means you’ll enjoy easy access to all of the top attractions, shops, restaurants, and yes, even haunted places, around Eureka Springs. There truly is nothing better! Book your room at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast today!
8 Things to See in Haunted Eureka Springs
Most people have heard of America’s most haunted hotel, the Crescent Hotel, located right here in Eureka Springs. And while the hotel should be on your list of haunted places to visit, there are many more stories and legends behind this sleepy Victorian town.
There are several ghost tours and haunted tours of Eureka Springs to enjoy. When you’re ready to head out on your own, here are eight things you need to know or places you need to visit in haunted Eureka Springs:
- Visit the Crescent Hotel, and walk through the halls of American’s most haunted hotel. There are several ghost stories and sightings involving this hotel and should be your #1 destination if you’re into paranormal activity and creepy experiences. They also host paranormal weekends in January and put on thrilling shows throughout October. A visit to this hotel is truly an experience unto itself.
- Stop into the legendary Basin Park Hotel, where nightly tours take place at 10:30 pm.
- Join the stars of the local Intrigue Theater for a fascinating night of intrigue and a bit of magic.
- Explore downtown Eureka Springs like never before on an underground walking tour. On this tour, you’ll enjoy access to never-before-seen parts of Eureka Springs and learn some of the incredible histories of this unique town. You’ll even meet some historical characters along the way!
- Want to know more about the historic town of Eureka Springs? Take a ghost tour with Haunted Eureka Springs Tours.
The Best Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast
After giving yourself a good scare in haunted Eureka Springs, you’ll no doubt be looking for somewhere safe and comfortable to rest and recover for the night. Look no further than our luxury Bed and Breakfast, located just two blocks from Eureka Springs Historic District! We offer five luxuriously appointed guest rooms, each tastefully decorated and outfitted with a range of modern amenities.
Each morning of your stay, you’ll be treated to the best breakfast in Eureka Springs. In the evenings, relax and unwind in our suites or comfortable common spaces, soaking up the breathtaking views of the scenic Ozark Mountains from our gardens and wrap-around veranda.
You deserve nothing but the best, especially after enduring the frighteningly haunted Eureka Springs. Let us take care of you and show you the kinder side of this charming Victoria Village. Book your room at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast today!