As you begin to schedule your travel plans for 2023, our charming small town in the Ozark Mountains is the perfect destination for a getaway, and the selection of Eureka Springs restaurants does not disappoint! You’ll find elegant fine dining experiences, including establishments built into our rocky landscape, many with our famed springs still intact for a natural ambiance you won’t find anywhere else. There’s also a lovely selection of bright and cheerful cafes, perfect for lunch or an afternoon sweet treat.
You can also rest knowing that by dining out at these Eureka Springs restaurant, you’re supporting our local businesses and putting your dollars back into our community. The majority of the establishments here have been run by local families for many years. You’ll see this in the welcoming and warm service you’ll encounter all over town.
Thankfully, most of these Eureka Springs restaurants are located in the historic downtown area. And as a guest at our luxurious bed and breakfast in Eureka Springs, you’ll be within walking distance—about 15 minutes on foot or a very quick drive to these local establishments. One of the best things about visiting new places is exploring the culinary trends at the local restaurants and eateries—we can’t wait to hear about what you find! Join us this year in Eureka Springs and book your next getaway today!
The Best Eureka Springs Restaurants for 2023
We’ll treat you to a lovely breakfast each morning of your stay, and then you can explore the dining options at these Eureka Springs restaurants for your lunch and dinner plans. While Eurekas Springs might not have a huge selection of cafes and eateries (we’re a quiet small town, after all), but you what you’ll find here is quality over quantity.
- Grotto Wood-Fired Grill & Wine Cave: For an unforgettable meal, the Grotto’s unique location will be a “full-on sensory experience!” This establishment was built into stone with a continuously running spring, creating an incredible ambiance with candlelight and delicious food and drinks.
- Rouge’s Manor: If you’re in the mood for a hearty steak dinner, the “surf and turf” is the way to go at Rouge’s. This historic manor is dark and cozy, perfect for a quiet dinner for two. Check out the Hideaway Lounge for a nightcap with views of the magical Sweet Spring through the windows.
- Local Flavor Cafe: For craft cocktails, creative small plates, and full entrees, this Eureka Springs restaurant has a little bit of everything. The outdoor patio space is perfect for dining al fresco, and don’t miss the baked brie.
- Ermilio’s Italian Home Cooking: If you’re in the mood for Italian food, this is the place for some of the finest classic Italian dishes in town. It’s one of the best Eureka Springs restaurants and is located inside a charming Victorian home, offering the perfect ambiance for your romantic getaways in Arkansas.
- Le Stick Nouveau: The French fine-dining establishment holds the number one spot on TripAdvisor of Eureka Springs restaurants. The seasonal tasting menu features French classics and guest favorites with local ingredients.
- Grand Tavern: Located in the historic downtown Grand Central Hotel, this is one of the best Eureka Springs restaurants for a classic meal of soulful favorites. The plush deep red walls, white tablecloths, and live music two nights a week set the tone for a romantic dinner for two.
- Mud Street Cafe: You’ll find an extensive menu of casual lunch favorites at this underground cafe in downtown Eureka Springs, but don’t miss the coffee service—creative espresso concoctions and premium blends—they are consistently recognized as one of the best places for a latté in town!
- The Stone House: Check out this locally-owned wine bar for a thoughtful selection of bottles and glass pours from around the world, plus charcuterie and cheese boards for a nosh.
Best Bed and Breakfast in Eureka Springs, AR
While many Eureka Springs restaurants offer breakfast in town, there will be no need to rush out in the AM during your stay! The leisurely mornings at the Inn are all about gourmet three-course meals, fresh baked goods, and hot coffee served in our stylish dining room with sophisticated tableware. Some of our favorite recipes are breakfast apples, lemon poppy seed muffins, amaretto-stuffed French toast, and Italian breakfast skillet—we switch from sweet and savory options daily!
During your stay with us at our bed and breakfast in Eureka Springs, you’ll have one of our five elegant guest rooms to make your luxurious home away from home. Each is unique, with tasteful appointments and deluxe amenities like deep soaking tubs and spa showers, king-size beds, private balconies, and cozy fireplaces. These aren’t your cookie-cutter hotel rooms, which makes your romantic getaway truly unforgettable. We can’t wait to host you; book your next vacation to Eureka Springs today!