If you’re looking for a beautiful and historic place to spend some downtime this summer, then it’s time to plan your escape to downtown Eureka Springs! For a small, historic town without traffic lights, there’s an incredible number of things to do and see in downtown Eureka Springs – even if you’ve been here before! The winding streets of downtown Eureka Springs are packed with charming shops, great restaurants, and fun activities.
Downtown Eureka Springs is just a short walk away from our romantic Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast, too. We’re rated as one of the best places to stay in Eureka Springs, and it’s easy to see why. We offer just five guest rooms, each tastefully decorated to reflect the old-world charm you expect from Eureka Springs lodging, but with just the right touch of modern amenities, not to mention unbeatable hospitality.
From the best restaurants and great shops to fun places to grab a drink and people-watch, plenty is waiting for you in downtown Eureka Springs. This summer, it’s time to see why this Victoria town consistently ranks as one of the best small towns in the country! Book your room at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast today.
5 Great Things to do in Downtown Eureka Springs
Eureka Springs, located in the heart of the picturesque Ozark Mountains, is known for its historic charm and preserved Victorian buildings. With over 100 unique shops and art galleries to explore, it’s a shopper’s paradise. It’s also a great place to kick back, enjoy some romantic one-on-one time with your sweetheart, and enjoy some relaxing time away.
Though there’s plenty to do in downtown Eureka Springs, there are also plenty of natural spaces to enjoy when you need to get away from crowds – not to mention plenty of wonderful and relaxing common areas right here at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast. With gas prices and the costs of goods increasing everywhere, there’s never been a time to stick closer to home and enjoy places like beautiful Eureka Springs. Here are six ways to enjoy a day in our beautiful and historic downtown!
- Take a walking tour or historic tram tour of downtown Eureka Springs. Along the way, you’ll learn all about the history and culture of the town, and you’ll gain a deeper appreciation for the beautiful architecture that makes this town special.
- With more than 400 working artists in the town, the streets are lined with dozens of art galleries, making it one of America’s Top Small Art Towns. There is no shortage of one-of-a-kind pieces to be found, including pottery, painting, handmade jewelry, and sculptures, just to name a few.
- Downtown Eureka Springs is a wonderful place to enjoy a bit of shopping! Favorite shops include Soap Stop & Body Shop, Just Between Friends, Two Dumb Danes Fudge Factory, Iris at the Basin Park, Gourmet Eureka, Tummy Ticklers, C’est La Vie, and so much more.
- Experience the nightlife in downtown Eureka Springs. As the sun goes down, the streets come alive with live entertainment and dancing.
- If you’re looking for a place to relax in the heat of the afternoon, our favorite place to take a break is Basin Spring Park. The park is the site of an ancient healing spring once used by Native Americans and early settlers to the area.
The Best Place to Stay in Eureka Springs
Having the time to browse the streets of downtown Eureka Springs, whether for shopping, dining out, or just a casual walk through time, is one of the best reasons to stay at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast. We’re just a couple of short blocks away from downtown Eureka Springs, within easy walking distance.
When you’re ready for some relaxing downtime, make your way to our charming bed and breakfast. Our Inn features five romantic guest rooms and offers a relaxing ambiance and scenic views of the Ozark Mountains, and a delicious breakfast each morning of your stay. Book your room at our romantic Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast today!