Dogwood Canyon Nature Park is located around 30 minutes from our charming Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast, in the small town of Lampe, Missouri. The Dogwood Canyon Nature Park covers 10,000 pristine and breathtakingly beautiful acres of land in the Ozark Mountains. It’s beautiful any time of the year, but especially so when the annual display of fall colors come to the Eureka Springs area.
Speaking of fall foliage, there’s no place better to witness Mother Nature’s seasonal transformation than our romantic Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast. Our luxurious Inn is nestled in the Ozark Mountains just 2 short blocks away from downtown Eureka Springs. Come stay with us this fall, and enjoy the restorative time in nature, all while exploring and enjoying the quaint charms of this Victorian City. A few days with us truly is the getaway you need. Book your room at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast today.
Explore Dogwood Canyon Nature Park Near Eureka Springs
There are so many wonderful things to do in downtown Eureka Springs, and also plenty of exciting places to explore in the area, including the incredibly beautiful Dogwood Canyon Nature Park. If you’re a nature lover, this is one destination you really don’t want to miss. It’s a one-of-a-kind destination that offers visitors the chance to experience miles of crystal-clear trout streams, cascading waterfalls, hiking, biking, and so much more.
Moreover, if you visit during the fall, you’ll get the added bonus of enjoying some of the best fall foliage in the Ozarks. A single-day ticket to the Dogwood Canyon Nature Park grants you access to the Dogwood Mill & Artifact Display, Canyon Grill Restaurant, Treehouse, Nature & Conservation Center, plus the walking and hiking trails in the park. If you want to take any of their adventure tours, such as biking, fishing, or horseback riding, it costs extra. You should also plan well enough in advance, as these adventures are popular and tend to sell out in advance.
There’s so much to do at the Dogwood Canyon Nature Park that you’ll probably want to visit more than once, but here are our 5 favorite things to do:
- There is great trout fishing in the park. The park features pristine spring-fed streams that are home to rainbow trout. You can enjoy an hourly self-guided catch and release session, or catch and keep. No license or trout stamp is required, and tackle and rental rods are available.
- Enjoy a relaxing hike. They offer 6.5 miles of paved paths and 9 miles of trails with scenic views of the area.
- Enjoy biking along their paved paths, taking in the breathtaking scenery of the Ozarks as you go. Bike rentals are available here.
- Head off-trail and deeper into the park on a wildlife adventure. They offer private tours for 1 – 3 people (currently closed due to CVID-19) as well as an open-air tram ride. Aside from seeing bison, elk, whitetail deer, and Texas longhorn, you’ll also enjoy the views of the park’s towering bluffs, waterfalls, and gorgeous scenery as you go.
- Explore the park as if you were one of the early settlers on horseback. These trips will take you through the canyon, along Little Indian Creek, and through rugged areas of the park that most people never see.
Unwind at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast
When you’re day at Dogwood Canyon Nature Park is done, return to the comfortable accommodations at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast. We’re once again ranked as the #1 Bed and Breakfast in Arkansas, and certainly offer the most romantic accommodations in Eureka Springs. With just 5 luxuriously appointed guest suites to choose from, you don’t want to miss your opportunity to stay with us.
We offer so much more than a comfortable place to sleep, too. From the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel the old-world elegance of our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast, which is coupled with just the right amount of modern conveniences you want and unequaled service and hospitality. Add to this, stunning views of the Ozark Mountains around us and a convenient location for enjoying the best of downtown Eureka Springs, and why wouldn’t you want to stay here? There’s nothing quite like it. Book your room at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast, and enjoy the getaway you need this fall!