At Arsenic and Old Lace Bed & Breakfast Inn we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personally identifiable information.
Our main purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with a streamlined experience in making reservations at Arsenic and Old Lace Bed & Breakfast Inn. We only collect information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this. Personally identifiable information is only obtained when making a reservation.
We sometimes use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Site to measure effectiveness and safety. A “cookie” is a small file that gets placed on your hard drive that helps us provide our services. You are free to decline cookies if you choose to.
At Arsenic and Old Lace Bed & Breakfast Inn we take security seriously. When users make a reservation we use every precaution to safe guard it online and offline.
Arsenic and Old Lace Bed & Breakfast Inn may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time in order to meet changes in the regulatory environment, business needs, or to satisfy the needs of our guests, properties, strategic marketing partners, and service providers.
– Check-in after 2 PM please call if you are going to arrive after 6 PM
– Check-out is 11AM
– All rooms are single or double occupancy only
– The Inn cannot accommodate children under 12
– Pets (Dogs Only) are allowed with prior arrangements in the Patio and Library guest rooms. There is a $15 pet fee each night of your stay.
– We are a non-smoking Eureka Springs Inn. Guests who smoke may do so outdoors only! A minimum $250.00 cleaning fee will be charged if a guest smokes anywhere indoors
– There is a 2-night minimum on weekends, exceptions may be made within 3 days of the requested date
– Gift Certificate sales are final and non-refundable
– To confirm your reservation a deposit amount equal to the greater of one night’s room rate or 50% of the entire stay’s rate is due when your reservation is made. We accept cash, traveler’s checks, Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. Please do not hesitate to discuss special arrangements.
– Our Corporate/Business rate is $120.00 per night (pending availability) for any guest room other than the Tree Top Suite.
– We accept State and Federal Per Diem for lodging, breakfast will be charged separately.
– These rates are based on single occupancy, if you are traveling with your spouse or significant other the standard rates will apply.
– Corporate/Business rate includes all Breakfast and all amenities.
– We will waive our standard cancellation policies for Corporate, Business and Government guests at the inn.
– With 15 or more days’ notice deposit is refunded less $25.00 per room cancellation fee.
– If you must cancel less than 15 days prior to arrival, the full amount for all nights and prepaid package items will be charged. If the room nights are re-booked, a gift certificate for a future stay will be given. No refund for early departures. (Unlike a large hotel, Arsenic and Old Lace Eureka Springs Inn has only 5 rooms. Cancellations have a great impact. When your reservation is confirmed, all other requests for that suite are turned away.)
– A Special Cancellation Policy exists for groups or individuals reserving more than two rooms for any given date. This policy basically extends the cancellation notification period from 15 days to 45 days.