Guest Health & Wellness
We are open and looking forward to seeing you! We have taken a number of steps to further ensure your safety as well as ours and that of our staff during these new times while retaining the warm personal service we strive to provide.
Employees & Guests:
- We check the health of our staff at the beginning of their shift.
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of the State of Arkansas.
- You will see Beverly, the staff, and I wearing masks at any time there is another person in the area. We ask our guests to wear masks when possible.
- There are hand sanitizing stations in each guest room and around the common areas.
- We will greet our guests as normal except we will be wearing masks and we will maintain a social distance. Unfortunately, we will no longer shake hands for everyone’s safety.
- We will provide you a registration sheet.
- We would prefer that you allow us to charge the card we have on file for any charges due.
- We will e-mail you a copy of your receipt.
- We will provide a business card with our contact information, the Wi-Fi network and password, as well as the security code for the front door of the Inn and a QR Code for the Welcome Guide which explains your room, the Inn and Eureka Springs.
- We will lead you on a short tour of the Inn and of your room and provide you your sanitized room key at the end of this tour.
- We allow our rooms to lie fallow for a minimum of 30 hours between guests.
- We treat each room with an ozone generation machine equipped with a UV sanitation lamp. This step coupled with our normal thorough cleaning and sanitizing protocols and the UV sanitation lamps in our HVAC System work together to assure your room is safe when you arrive.
- We have removed some bed linens and other cloth items as well as printed material in accordance with the recommended guidelines.
- Each touch surface such as light switches, remote controls and lamp pull, etc. is sanitized before your arrival.
- When we turn your room over to you, we will not re-enter except as requested by you or in the case of an emergency.
- We will provide you with a laundry bag so you can place any bath linens you want to exchange. We will place your fresh bath linens outside your door.
- Seating arrangements in our communal areas will provide social distancing options.
- We ask our guests to follow social distancing guidelines and wear masks when appropriate.