One of the many wonderful things about Eureka Springs, apart from the natural beauty of the area and the charming and historic downtown, are the many great Eureka Springs restaurants you’ll have at your disposal while here. If you’re looking for a great getaway destination this spring, there are few places better than Eureka Springs.
There’s more than enough to do here to keep you busy, including world-class attractions, plenty of outdoor activities, shopping downtown, and of course, dining at some of our favorite Eureka Springs restaurants. Dining out is a great way to get to know the area and the people, too. If you’re ready to get a taste of Arkansas, book your room at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast now.
Our 10 Favorite Eureka Springs Restaurants
Foodie’s, this blog is for you! If you do nothing but drink eat food at Eureka Spring restaurants, you’ll leave Eureka Springs wondering when you’ll be able to get away again. Having so much variety to offer guests is one of the many reasons people come back time and time again! With so many great establishments to choose from, we know it can sometimes be difficult in choosing the best places. But rest assured; there is a Eureka Springs restaurant that will cater to your tastes, and you’ll leave satisfied.
To get you started, we’ve listed 10 of our favorite Eureka Springs restaurants:
- Gaskins Cabin Steak House is, as its name implies, a steak house. It’s far from ordinary, though. they also have delicious salmon and trout on the menu. And who doesn’t love a good steak?
- If you’re in the mood for Italian food, head to Ermilio’s and enjoy some of the finest classic Italian dishes around.
- Local Flavor Cafe is one of our favorite places to dine ourselves, and of course to send our guests. They will, without a doubt, satisfy your inner foodie. If you get the chance, try their pork tenderloin in a bourbon cream sauce. You can thank us later!. They also have an extensive wine list and delicious cocktails to round out your evening meal.
- One of our favorite fine dining destinations, Devito’s Restaurant, has closed as of December 31. After 35 years in business, they’ve decided to regroup and open a new restaurant. It will be called Take 5, will be located in the same place, and will feature small plates, craft beers, and craft cocktails.
- Take your date night to a new level at Grotto Wood-fired Grill & Wine Cave. They have some delicious small plates that are best enjoyed together over a bottle of wine. Their wine list is one of the best in town.
- What says romantic dinner more than a fine French dining establishment? That’s exactly what you’ll find at Le Stick Nouveau, which is known for its exceptional menu featuring only the freshest, seasonal ingredients.
- Every visitor to Eureka Springs really must experience at least one dinner at Grande Tavern in the Grand Central Hotel. It’s magnificent and will make you feel like a million bucks.
- We know you have a lot of plans for your time here in Eureka Springs. Sometimes, quick bites are just what you need. That’s when you’ll want to head to Nibbles or Mud Street Cafe.
- Get some delicious BBQ or wood-fired pizza, or other delicious casual fares at the Rockin’ Pig Saloon. The atmosphere is pretty down to earth, and it’s known to be biker-friendly.
- Try something a little different and head out on a Eureka Springs train ride. They offer an elegant dinner train starting in May. Talk about dinner with a view!
Best Eureka Springs Lodging
Whenever you visit Eureka Springs, you’ll be looking for a comfortable and quiet place to call home. Choose to stay at the finest Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast and you won’t be disappointed. Our luxury Inn offers 5 unique guest rooms, each thoughtfully and tastefully designed with nothing but your comfort in mind. After all, we were voted the best Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast for a reason!
Inside, you’ll find stained-glass windows, original artwork, antiques, and a whole range of the old-world elegant you’d expect from such a historic town. That doesn’t mean we don’t offer modern amenities, though. Rather, you’ll find the perfect marriage between old-world Eureka Springs and the luxury amenities of a 5-star hotel.
When it comes to getting out and exploring the area, it’s easy. Our Inn is situated close to the area’s main attractions but feels perfectly secluded and private, surrounded by the famous beauty of the Ozarks. Each morning, enjoy a delicious breakfast made from scratch right here in our kitchen, before heading out on whatever adventure lies ahead.
It’s time to let your taste buds enjoy all that is Eureka Springs. Book your room at our Bed and Breakfast today!