When you visit our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast, be prepared to take a step back in time to when things were simpler. The town of Eureka Springs was founded on the idea of giving people the chance to heal their health, but what ended up happening was we found a place that could heal our souls. It’s truly a special getaway destination, beloved by the thousands who come here each year.
The city is situated in the picturesque Ozark Mountains. It is here, near our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast, that you will find plenty of natural wonders at which to marvel. With all the history of this city, you will also find modern luxuries, conveniences, and things to do while you are here.
You can do it all while staying at Arsenic & Old Lace B&B, a Queen Anne Victorian-style Mansion that is in the Historic District. It’s the most incredible Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast, with beautiful guest rooms, a delicious breakfast, a beautiful and tranquil property to enjoy, and the warmest hospitality around. This spring is a great time to come enjoy this spectacular city. Book your room at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast today!
Stay at the Best Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast
Our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast is an unbeatable choice when it comes to lodging in this beautiful city. Our guest rooms feature things like Jacuzzis built for two, romantic fireplaces, tin ceilings, fresh flowers picked from our beautiful gardens, lavish original artwork, and so much more.
You’ll enjoy all the beauty of the Victorian era, with all of the important modern conveniences thrown in. Here are 5 reasons to choose our incredible Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast next time you come to town:
- Romantic Guest Rooms: Each of our guest rooms is designed with personal comfort, relaxation, and romance in mind. From the Tree-Top Suite which gives you a bird’s eye view of the surrounding area through a 2-story floor-to-ceiling window to the smaller Chantilly Rose Room with a private balcony, you and your partner will be pampered and delighted by all that you see. Several rooms are available, and each comes with amenities that will delight you, whether you want a romantic escape or a relaxing retreat.
- Outstanding Amenities: When you stay at Arsenic and Lace, you will discover that each room has luxury showers, fireplaces, personal thermostats, and large comfortable beds as well as seating areas. Some rooms have private balconies or private seating areas on the veranda. You will also have easy access to cable TV, Wi-Fi, complimentary refreshments that includes fresh baked cookies or brownies throughout the day, etc.
- Gourmet Breakfasts: One of the best features of staying with us is the gourmet breakfast that is available to all guests. We do not skimp out the way that some others may. Instead, we offer fruits, bread, a main course, juices, coffee, as well as tea.
- Historical Location: From our porch, you will have the opportunity to view our peaceful hillside, abundant nature, and total relaxation. However, we are just minutes away from the Historic Loop where you will find art galleries, shops, and dining experiences, easy access to several natural springs, and a history lesson around every corner.
- Unbeatable Hospitality: Our goal is to provide each guest with a five-star experience. Therefore, we will pamper and spoil you from the moment you arrive until your time with us is done. No matter what you need or want, we are here. We will answer questions, provide information, and even help you to choose which places will be great to try at dinner time.
Things to Do in Eureka Springs While You’re Here
There’s no end to the excitement you’ll feel while exploring the quaint town of Eureka Springs – and the best part is it’s all just 2 blocks away from our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast! You will find all types of things to do in Eureka Springs, including the following:
- Visit Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge, a great place to go if you love wildlife.
- Browse the downtown shops in Eureka Springs.
- Explore the Victorian architecture of the town.
- Fly high on the Ozark Mountain Ziplines.
- Take a Tram Tour to learn more about the history of the area.
- Be adventurous and take a Eureka Springs Ghost Tour before returning to our safe haven.
- Head out to Lake Leatherwood City Park for a great afternoon of hiking, biking, and/or boating.
- Take a cruise with the Belle of the Ozarks on Beaver Lake.
- Take a scenic drive through the beautiful Ozark Mountains
- Enjoy the tastes of Eureka Springs at the variety of breweries, wineries, and restaurants throughout downtown.
As you can see, our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast provides everything you could want or need. If you are looking for a romantic holiday, a quiet weekend, or a bit of adventure, we have you covered, so why wait? Book your vacation to Eureka Springs, today!