We sorely missed all of our favorite Eureka Springs Events over the course of 2020, and expect it to be a slower start to 2021 than we’re used to. But, even so, we’re excited about all the possibilities this year holds for the charming getaway town of Eureka Springs! This town is always busting with one event of another, some of which bring guests back to town year after year.
When it comes to lodging in Eureka Springs, there’s nowhere better to stay than our romantic and upscale Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast. We are a small property, offering just 5 exclusive guest rooms, a deliciously prepared breakfast for you each morning of your stay, and hospitality that is second to none. Book your room at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast today!
Our Favorite Eureka Springs Events
There’s a lot to do in Eureka Springs, including meandering through the historic streets of downtown, browsing the many great shops found there, learning more about the history of the area, and getting out and exploring the beautiful scenery around the area. But there’s also an busy undercurrent of events that come to the Eureka Springs area each year, entertaining vistitors and locals alike!
Attending one of these fun Eureka Springs events is a great way to spice up any getaway in 2021. We don’t yet know whether we’ll be able to celebrate all of these in person yet this year, but we remain hopeful! You’ll definitely want to make sure to check for cancelations and changes of plans before traveling.
- For two weekends in January, Eureka Springs will be hosting the annual paranormal weekend, perfect for enthusiasts of legendary hauntings, like that at the famous Crescent Hotel.
- The annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is scheduled for March 13th – a great place to wear green and celebrate your Irish heritage (or love of all things Irish).
- April 2- 4 will be the annual Spring Diversity Festival, celebrating all that makes us unique and special.
- Opera in the Ozarks has already announced their season for 2021, which kicks off on June 25 and runs through July 23rd. If you haven’t already purchased tickets for this incredible event, we suggest you do so, and soon! It is easily one of the most spectacular Eureka Springs events of the year!
- Another popular event in June is the Fat Tire Festival, celebrating all things mountain biking in the Eureka Springs area. This is one of the fastest-growing Eureka Springs events in recent years, and features Arkansas’ second oldest mountain biking race! This year’s festival will take place from June 23 – 27th.
- Corvette Enthusiasts – this is one of the best Eureka Springs Events for you! Join us for the annual Corvette Weekend from October 7 – 10.
- History buffs won’t want to miss the 12th annual Voices in the Silent City, complete with costumed living history actors, taking place October 14-23rd.
- The 74rd annual Ozark Folk Festival will be taking place from November 10 – 14. We can’t wait for these suite sounds of music to drift through the Ozarks again!
We hope many more of our favorite Eureka Springs events will make their way onto the calendar in due course – stay tuned for more information and seasonal updates as we roll into 2021!
Get Cozy at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast
More than anything this winter, we’re looking forward to staying warm and safe at our Bed and Breakfast, and welcoming the few travelers who come our way. Winter is a surprisingly delightful time to getaway to this Victorian town. For one, you’ll encounter far fewer crowds at the top attractions, in the stores, and at the B&B itself. But, it’s also uniquely beautiful at this time of year, when the leaves are gone from the trees and snow is on the ground.
Whatever it is that brings you to Eureka Springs this winter, we offer the promise of cozy and comfortable guest rooms, a delicious breakfast each morning of your stay, warm, welcoming, and unobtrusive hospitality, and the change of scenery you’ve been craving. What do you say – is it time for you to plan a getaway to our romantic Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast yet? Book your room now!