If there’s one time to visit our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast, this fall is it! Though there’s plenty going on in Eureka Springs throughout the year, fall is one of the most beautiful and magical times of year to be in this charming little town. Guests come to our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast for a variety of reasons, not least of which is rest and relaxation. They also come to our luxury Bed and Breakfast to celebrate special occasions, and to take advantage of the many wonderful things to do in downtown Eureka Springs.
Whatever it is that brings you through the front door of our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast, know you’ll be well taken care of, and will most certainly have an unforgettable time. Small towns like Eureka Springs are excellent places to hide away from the rest of the world – especially right now. We offer quality accommodations within walking distance to the historic heart of downtown Eureka Springs and hospitality that can’t be matched. Discover Eureka Springs this fall, and book your room at our #1 rated Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast today!
Getaway at our Luxury Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast
Our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast is situated in a historically beautiful Victorian Mansion, just outside the core of downtown Eureka Springs. We offer a small and exclusive getaway destination for those visiting the town of Eureka Springs. With just 5 private guest rooms, you can be assured that you’ll enjoy plenty of peace and quiet at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast.
Each of our guest rooms is uniquely decorated and come with luxury appointments, such as cozy fireplaces, 2-person whirlpool tubs, cozy and comfortable beds, luxurious showers, and so much more. Some of our guest rooms even have a private patio or balcony, which is the perfect place to enjoy a morning cup of coffee or to unwind at the end of the day and soak up the beautiful natural surroundings.
Outside of our is a beautiful garden positively bursting with color at this time of year. It’s a wonderful place to enjoy a quiet afternoon, hearing nothing but the lull of the waterfall and the sounds of birds flitting to and from. Our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast offers more than great accommodations, though.
We also do our best to pamper you and tend to the details – no matter how small – all of which adds up to one thing: you’ll enjoy one of the most romantic and relaxing getaways you’ve ever experienced. Each day starts with a full, multi-course breakfast, and ends with our gracious hospitality each evening. Add to your stay any assortment of our romantic packages, and you’ll enjoy one of the most spectacular getaways imaginable.
Our Favorite Things to do in Eureka Springs in Fall
The accommodations at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast are out of this world good – but there’s one other thing that makes our luxury Bed and Breakfast such a perfect getaway destination. It also happens to be just 2 blocks away from downtown Eureka Springs, where you’ll find all of the top shops, restaurants, and attractions worth seeing.
Downtown Eureka Springs is a secluded and peaceful getaway in the heart of the beautiful Ozark Mountains. Here, you can expect to see Victorian homes and historic architecture everywhere you turn – including right here at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast. In fact, the entire core of downtown Eureka Springs is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. That’s not something many getaway destinations can boast!
But in the fall, the town of Eureka Springs gets even better. We agree – that’s hard to believe! The explosion of color that descends from the peaks of the Ozark Mountains down into town is simply spectacular, though – and definitely, something that should be on your bucket list. You don’t have to do much more than walk outside to enjoy some of the best fall colors, but if you’re looking for more ways to soak up the scenery, here are a few of our favorite places to see fall foliage and enjoy the very best of the season in Eureka Springs:
- Hike up the Whitaker Point, often referred to as the Hawkbill Crag Trail, and enjoy the breathtaking views of fall foliage from there. Other great hiking trails include Pigeon Creek on Lake Norfolk, the Pedestal Rocks trail, and the Kings Bluff trail.
- The scenic Buffalo National River is also wonderful to visit in the fall. It was the first designated national river in the U.S. and never fails to disappoint during these crisp autumn months. Fall is also a great time to float down the river if you feel so inclined. The water levels have come back up from their summer lows.
- Visit Dogwood Canyon Nature Park, which offers 10,000 acres of pristine park in the heart of the Ozark Mountains.
- Hop on 2 wheels (the non-motorized variety), and enjoy a scenic ride around Eureka Springs, and through popular parks like Lake Leatherwood City Park.
- Take a scenic drive, whether by car or motorcycle. The winding mountain roads in fall are absolutely stunning. Popular routes include the Scenic 7 Byway, or the Pig Trail Scenic Byway, both just south of Eureka Springs in the Ozark National Forest.
- Take a tour on the Belle of the Ozarks, and take in the splendor of fall from the water.
The weather is pretty great at this time of year in Eureka Springs – so act fast, and book your getaway to our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast to enjoy the best of fall in this incredible town!