Are you coming to visit us in Eureka Springs this spring? We think that’s a great idea! To celebrate the renewal of spring, we’re offering you a guide with 5 of our favorite things to do in Eureka Springs during the early spring months. From getting outside and exploring the sensational scenery of the Ozarks, to getting to know the charming, quirky history of this beautiful town, there’s no shortage of things to do in Eureka Springs this spring. In fact, we think the historically charming town of Eureka Springs is truly a wonderful destination to visit any time of the year.
Eureka Springs is located within 2 hours of Branson and Springfield, and it less than 5 hours from other cities, such as Little Rock, Tulsa, Kansas City, St. Louis, Oklahoma City, Witchita, and Memphis. The fact that it’s so easy to get to from so many places is what Makes Eureka Springs such a great getaway town, especially when your time is limited. And, once you’re here, you’ll see what all the fuss is about. It’s a beautiful town–often voted as one of the best small towns to visit in the country–filled with a variety of things to do and see. Complete any great stay in town with a stay at our romantic Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast, where you’ll experience hospitality as you’ve never enjoyed before. Book your room at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast today.
5 Fun Things to do in Eureka Springs this Spring
Year-round, Eureka Springs only has a popular of about 2,000 people. You’d never know that by looking at our small town on a busy summer day, though! More than 750,000 people visit Eureka Springs each and every year, many of whom are repeat guests who love the scenery and the charm of this historic place. We love spring in Eureka Springs; a time of year when Mother Nature reappears after her long winter hibernation. It’s the perfect time to visit this charming little town, nestled in the stunning Ozark Mountains.
Not only is it beautiful, but Eureka Springs has some of the best weather in Arkansas in the springtime. With 25 years of owning and operating the best Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast, you can be assured our Innkeepers know a thing or two about what people really enjoy about Eureka Springs. Enjoy our list of 5 things to do in Eureka Springs over the next few months!
- You guessed it! Top on our list of things to do in Eureka Springs during the springtime involves getting outdoors and taking in the scenery after a long winter spent largely indoors. Eureka Springs is the perfect home-base for fishing and water sports enthusiasts, with the Kings River, White River, Table Rock Lake, and Beaver Lake all nearby. Another delightful place to visit is Lake Leatherwood City Park on the edge of town, which offers more than 25 miles of hiking and biking. Or, take to the skies and soar on an adrenaline-pumping zip line through the heart of an Ozark forest. You’ll be as high up as 300-feet-high above vast and gorgeous hardwood trees and limestone cliffs.
- Eureka Springs is a celebrated and artistic community. Come celebrate the arts with us this spring! Eureka Springs serves as a home for more than 200 working artists, and the town boasts over 30 art galleries. Each May, the town also hosts the May Festival of the Arts, where the entire month is dedicated to all forms of the arts.
- Soar history and get acquainted with the colorful past of this unique town. The perfect place to start is the Eureka Springs Historical Museum, which houses a collection of documents, photographs, and artifacts that tell the story of Eureka Springs. Another great way to enjoy the historic charm of this small town is aboard the Eureka Springs Trolley.
- Enjoy the festive atmosphere! There’s always something going on in Eureka Springs. This spring, that means fun events like Eureka Gras Day Parade, the 39th annual Victorian Classic, the kite festival, the Spring Diversity Festival, the Basin Springs Park Music Series, which runs from April – October, Carving in the Ozarks, and the Spring Fling Bike Rally.
- Shop ’til you drop! Eureka Springs is home to some truly incredible shopping, with a variety of boutiques featuring antiques, trendy clothing, handcrafted jewelry, eclectic gifts, local art, home decor, unique gifts, and so much more.
We Offer the Best Eureka Springs Lodging
There are more than enough things to do in Eureka Springs to keep you busy for days, and this spring is the perfect time to come experience this quaint and beautiful Victorian town. When it’s time to relax, there’s nowhere better than our luxury Bed and Breakfast. We’re located just 2 blocks from downtown Eureka Springs and some of the area’s top attractions. Beyond our locat, we offer guests a scenic beauty not found elsewhere in the Ozark Mountains, and exceptional hospitality that can’t be beaten. Book your room at our Arkansas Bed and Breakfast today!