Have you ever been curious about taking a tour of haunted Eureka Springs? In a town as historic as Eureka Springs, you’re bound to encounter a scary story or two. This fall is the perfect opportunity to stay at our Bed and Breakfast, participate in a ghost tour or two, and learn about the legends, myths, and stories of Eureka Springs.
The Arsenic and Old Lace Bed and Breakfast is located just 2 short blocks from downtown Eureka Springs. Stay here, and you’ll enjoy easy access to all of the top attractions, shops, restaurants, and yes, even haunted places, around Eureka Springs. Book your room with us today!
8 Things to See in Haunted Eureka Springs
Most people have heard of America’s most haunted hotel, the Crescent Hotel, located right here in Eureka Springs. And while the hotel should definitely be on your list of haunted places to visit, there are many more stories and legends behind this sleepy Victorian town.
There are a number of ghost tours and haunted tours of Eureka Springs to enjoy. When you’re ready to head out on your own, here are 8 things you need to know or places you need to visit in haunted Eureka Springs:
- Visit the Crescent Hotel, and walk through the halls of American’s most haunted hotel. There are a number of ghost stories and sightings involving this hotel and should be your #1 destination if you’re into paranormal activity and creepy experiences. They also host paranormal weekends in January and put on thrilling shows throughout the month of October. A visit to this hotel is truly an experience unto itself.
- Stop into the legendary Basin Park Hotel, where nightly tours take place Tuesday – Sunday.
- Join the stars of the local Intrigue Theater for some special Halloween-themed thrills and chills. They put on a special Halloween show at the Aud each year, and it’s an event not to be missed! This year, there will be two shows; October 19 and 26.
- Step through the red door of the historic Crowe Manor, and watch the thrillingly haunted tale of Anna come to life in this interactive theater performance. It’s one of the most anticipated shows of the year! All shows take place at Eureka Springs’ Melonlight Ballroom.
- Attend America’s largest Zombie parade through downtown Eureka Springs on October 27, 2019, or join one of the other epic events held around Halloween in this scary town.
- Hear the voices from Eureka’s Silent City, which is a delightful living history tour at the city cemetery.
- Explore downtown Eureka Springs like never before, on an underground walking tour. On this tour, you’ll enjoy access to never-before-seen parts of Eureka Springs, and learn some of the incredible histories of this unique town. You’ll even meet some historical characters along the way!
- Want to know more about the historic town of Eureka Springs? Take a ghost tour with Haunted Eureka Springs Tours.
The Best Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast
After giving yourself a good scare in haunted Eureka Springs, you’ll no doubt be looking for somewhere safe and comfortable to rest and recover for the night. Look no further than our luxury Bed and Breakfast, located just 2 blocks from Eureka Springs Historic District! We offer 5 luxuriously appointed guest rooms, the best breakfast in Eureka Springs, and breathtaking views of the scenic Ozark Mountains from our gardens and wrap-around veranda.
You deserve nothing but the best, especially after enduring some of the frighteningly haunted places in Eureka Springs. Let us take care of you, and show you the kinder side of this charming Victoria Village. Book your room at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast today!