A lot of people ask us what do to while they are in Eureka Springs. We think the better question to ask is “What shouldn’t you do in Eureka Springs this summer.” The answer to that? Nothing! Whether you’re coming from near or far, getting away to Eureka Springs, Arkansas should be at the top of your list of things to do this summer. Eureka Springs is a destination like no other. It’s a charmingly historic town filled with plenty of world-class attractions and an incredible range of things to do. And when it comes to lodging, nowhere beats the romantic and luxury accommodations found at Arsenic and Old Lace Bed and Breakfast. Start planning your trip to Eureka Springs this summer, and book your room at our Bed and Breakfast today!
What to Do in Eureka Springs?
If you’re asking yourself what to do in Eureka Springs, let us help! There is no shortage of things to do in the historic getaway town of Eureka Springs. With one of the largest Big Cat refuges in the country, the world-famous Thorncrown Chapel, water attractions on both Beaver and Table Rock Lakes, plenty of hiking and biking trails to travel, underground caves to explore, horses to ride, opera in the scenic Ozark Mountains, live music, illusionists, and so much more, there is more than enough to keep you occupied for days here in Eureka Springs. Here are the top 15 things to do in the Eureka Springs Area:
- Eureka Springs Tram Tours through the historic district. It’s a great way to learn the history of this charming small town.
- Take a narrated boat tour on Beaver Lake with Belle of the Ozarks.
- Take the adventure to new heights with Ozark Mountain Ziplines.
- Shop in Eureka Springs Historic Downtown
- Explore Lake Leatherwood Park, with its miles of hiking and biking trails.
- Visit Saint Elizabeth Catholic Church
- Visit Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge
- Visit the incredible Thorncrown Chapel.
- Ride the Eureka Springs and North Arkansas Railway, which offers not only beautiful excursions but a lunch and dinner train as well.
- Take in a show at the Intrigue Theater
- Take a scenic drive in the Ozark Mountains
- Stroll along Spring St. in downtown Eureka Springs, and enjoy the town’s historic Victorian architecture.
- Go hiking around or floating down the Buffalo National River.
- Go Underground at the Onyx Cave
- Hike the Whitaker Point Trail, which leads to an iconic crag at the end, known as the Hawksbill Crag.
And, of course, the 16th thing on this list is to relax on our beautiful wrap-around porch, or in the comfortable accommodations at the Arsenic and Old Lace Bed and Breakfast. It’s been voted the best Bed and Breakfast in Eureka Springs, and for good reason. Our guest rooms are beautiful, and our service unparalleled. Book your getaway to Eureka Springs today!