Eureka Springs may be a small, historic town without traffic lights, but there’s an incredible number of things to do and see in downtown Eureka Springs for locals and visitors alike. The winding streets of downtown Eureka Springs packed with charming shops, great restaurants, and fun activities for everyone. Whether you enjoy eating, shopping, drinking, playing, or exploring, downtown Eureka Springs has it all. Best yet, this historic, Victorian town is just a few blocks from our romantic Bed and Breakfast. Book your room with us this spring or summer, and come see for yourself why Eureka Springs has consistently ranked as one of the country’s top getaway destinations.
6 Great Things to do in Downtown Eureka Springs
Eureka Springs, located in the heart of the picturesque Ozark Mountains, is known for its historic charm and preserved Victorian buildings. With over 100 unique shops and art galleries to explore, it’s a shoppers paradise. There are abundant wild spaces to explore, delicious restaurants to savor, and plenty of fun to be had. Here are 6 of our favorite things to do in downtown Eureka Springs:
- Taking a walking tour or historic tram tour of downtown. Along the way, you’ll learn all about the history and culture of the town, and will see the beautiful architecture of this charming village.
- Take in a show at Eureka Springs’ Intrigue Theatre, with illusionist Sean-Paul and his wife, Juliana Fay, who appears as a medium. They are famous for their ghost appearances.
- With more than 400 working artists in the town, the streets are lined with dozens of art galleries making it one of America’s Top Small Art Towns. There is no shortage of one-of-a-kind pieces to be found including pottery, painting, handmade jewelry, and sculptures just to name a few.
- Browse the many shops located in downtown Eureka Springs. Don’t forget to stop in the Funnel Cake Factory, which serves all sorts of tasty treats. Popular indulgences include stuffed corndogs, deep fried s’mores, deep fried pretzels, classic soft-serve ice cream, and funnel cakes topped with all types of delicious fruits and sauces.
- Experience the nightlife in downtown Eureka Springs. As the sun goes down, the streets come alive with live entertainment and dancing.
- Visit Basin Spring Park, the site of an ancient healing spring that was once used by Native Americans, early settlers, and Eureka Springs locals.
When you’re ready for some relaxing downtime, make your way to our charming bed and breakfast. Featuring five romantic guest rooms, our Inn offers a relaxing ambiance and scenic views of the Ozark Mountains, and of course a gourmet breakfast each morning of your stay. If it is your first time to our area, be sure to download our Vacation Guide for more fun ideas to enjoy your time in Eureka Springs. Book your room at our romantic Bed and Breakfast near downtown Eureka Springs today.