There’s a lot to be said for taking a step back from the chaotic day-to-day of modern life, slowing down, and enjoying a quiet and romantic getaway in the smaller towns of America. Eureka Springs is exactly such a town. You’ll enjoy things like beautiful walks through the ozark mountains and surrounding countryside, uncrowded shops and restaurants, friendly conversations, a town filled with character and old-world charm, and so much more. Just as there are many towns to choose from, there are many choices to make when it comes to lodging. None, though, are better than the Arsenic and Old Lace Bed and Breakfast, located just on the outskirts of downtown Eureka Springs. Let 2019 be the year you discover our romantic Bed and Breakfast. Book your room with us today.
See the Best Lodging in Eureka Springs
Eureka Springs has consistently been included on a variety of “best of” lists. Just last month, our Inn was chosen as the most charming Bed and Breakfast in the entire state of Arkansas. To us, and many of our loyal guests, it’s no surprise so many people fall in love with this Swiss-themed town from the moment they arrive. Eureka Springs has long been considered a top getaway destination, but if you need a few reasons to make us your choice for lodging over other properties, here they area:
- We offer 5 uniquely designed luxury suites, coupled with unbeatable hospitality. Staying here is the perfect combination of old world luxury, featuring stained glass windows, original artwork, antiques, and crystal chandeliers, coupled with all the modern amenities you’d enjoy at a 5 star hotel.
- Each morning, you’ll wake up to a delicious, gourmet breakfast made from scratch daily.
- Our Inn is conveniently located 2 blocks from the Eureka Springs historic district, shops, restaurants, art galleries, and Eureka Springs’ top attractions.
- You’ll enjoy exceptionally beautiful and sweeping views of the Arkansas hills and beautiful gardens from our wrap-around veranda.
- We offer regular specials, discount, and packages which are available only on our website, and offer some of the most competitive lodging rates in all of Eureka Springs.
Come explore Eureka Springs, and see why it is consistently ranked as one of the best small towns to visit in America. You’ll find comfortable accommodations and everything you need at Arsenic & Old Lace Bed and Breakfast. Book a room with us today!