Are you looking for somewhere great to go for Spring Break this year? After being mired in cold, wintry weather for the past several months, now’s a great time to plan an escape! It’s coming up fast, too, and we’re offering deals you won’t want to miss in the charming town of Eureka Springs! Thoughts of traveling to big cities like New York, Chicago, or Los Angeles are enticing, as are warmer destinations like Mexico, Florida, and California. However, we’d argue that Eureka Springs beats out all of these vacation destinations. A visit to Eureka Springs is a chance to slow things down, to appreciate the finer points of life, and to truly relax in one of the most charming and popular getaway destinations in the country. Let 2018 be the year you discover our romantic Bed and Breakfast, located in the charming town of Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Book your room with us today.
Spring Break in Eureka Springs
We offer a regular rotation of specials at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast each year, including standard discounts for members of our military and first responders. But each spring, we like to pay special attention to teachers. We know spring break is rapidly approaching, so take advantage of these great deals and come spend a few restorative days away from those long hours of grading and planning. With few exceptions, teachers can always stay at Arsenic & Old Lace at a discounted rate. Teachers receive a 3-night accommodations package and a $25 voucher toward a lunch or dinner at any one of 6 great Eureka Springs restaurants, in addition to our daily gourmet breakfast and homemade snacks and beverages throughout the day. When you’re ready to get out and explore the old-world charm of Eureka Springs, here are a few things you might want to do:
- Visit Quigley’s Castle and Gardens, known as the Ozarks’ strangest dwelling, which opens for the season again in March.
- Visit the incredible Thorncrown Chapel, an architectural marvel that contains 425 windows and over 6,000 square feet of glass.
- Enjoy a relaxing massage from Healing Benefits, which we’ve heard is one of the best massages in the world.
- Visit the Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge
- Take a tour of the War Eagle Cavern near Beaver Lake. It reopens for the season on March 10, 2018, and is one of the top attractions in the area.
- Enjoy a night out at the Intrigue Theater, featuring an illusionist and a medium. It’s rated as one of the most fun things to do in Eureka Springs.
- Take a restorative hike through nature. One of the most popular places to go is Lake Leatherwood City Park, which features 21 miles of hiking and biking trails, and a beautiful spring-fed lake. Many of the trails wind along the lake and over stone bridges, and it’s not uncommon to catch a glimpse wildlife such as bald eagles, turkeys, bobcats, raccoons and white-tailed deer. The Beacham Trail, the park’s longest, is a 4-mile loop that winds around the lake and past the historic dam and quarry.
- Browse the charming shops and art galleries in historic downtown Eureka Springs.
One of the things we like most about Eureka Springs is that it doesn’t really matter what you do while you’re here. It’s always beautiful in the Ozarks, and your stay will be equal parts memorable and relaxing. Teachers, get your spring break plans in order today! Book your room at our luxury Bed and Breakfast in Eureka Springs.