The 2012 Eureka Springs May Festival of the Arts is just around the corner. With it comes a host of sensational events and activities that celebrate the art and artists of Eureka Springs and the Ozarks. It’s a wonderful time to come to our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast.
One such event is the 22nd Annual White Street Walk, which takes place Friday, May 18, between 4 and 10 p.m. At that time, the public is invited to enter the homes and studios of the many artists who live and work on historic White Street. View their latest works, and see the works of the more than 40 guest artists who will be there as well.
Other May Festival of the Arts special events include:
- Saturday evening Gallery Strolls
- Free concerts in Basin Spring Park, Fridays, Saturday, and Sundays.
- Festival of African Rhythm, Dance, Food and Culture, May 3-6.
- ARTrageous Parade, May 5.
- Eureka Springs Art Fair, May 11-12.
- Eureka Springs Blues Weekend, May 31-June 3.
Spend a few days at our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast during the month of May and immerse yourself in art.
A complete schedule of events is available at May Festival of the Arts.