Eureka Springs Blues Weekend has taken place for years now and is one of the most popular festivals in the city. Impressive and talented blues musicians will be performing in venues all over Eureka Springs. From historic places like the Basin Park Barefoot Ballroom and The Auditorium to the open air bandshell in Basin Spring Park…soulful music will fill the air this weekend, June 13-16.
Advance ticket sales have ended, but there are still lots of seats available! Below are some of the talented blues musicians that are coming to Eureka Springs for the Festival.
There will be 63 performances over the course of the four-day festival! These are just some highlights.
Thursday June 13th:
- Nathan A, 1:30 p.m. at Basin Spring Park
- Isayah’s All-Stars, 3:00 p.m. at Basin Spring Park
- Victor Wainwright & The WildRoots, Doors open at 8, Show starts at 9 p.m. at the Basin Park Barefoot Ballroom
Friday June 14th:
- Steve “Ragtime Red” Jones, 12:00 p.m. at Basin Spring Park
- Levee Town, 1:30 p.m. at Basin Spring Park
- Doghouse Daddies, 3:00 p.m. at Basin Spring Park
- RJ Mischo, 4:30 p.m. at Basin Spring Park
- Eugene “Hideaway” Bridges, 7 p.m. at The Auditorium
- The Nighthawks, after Eugene “Hideaway” Bridges at The Auditorium
- Cedric Burnside Project, Doors open at 9 p.m. Show starts at 10 p.m. at the Basin Park Barefoot Ballroom
Saturday June 15th:
- Blues For Kids Harmonica Blowout, Featuring George Hunt, 12 p.m. at Basin Spring Park
- JP Soars, 1:30 p.m. at Basin Spring Park
- Brandon Santini, 3:00 p.m. at Basin Spring Park
- The Ariels, 4:30 p.m. at Basin Spring Park
Last Minute Lodging for the Blues Fest
We have one room left for Thursday, Friday and Saturday night, with a few availabilities on Sunday. Come and enjoy a stay in our bed and breakfast, just a short distance from both Basin Spring Park, the Barefoot Ballroom and The Auditorium.